Cowherd Equipment & Rental Inc.
1483 Old Summersville Rd.
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Phone: 270 465 2679
To accomodate our customers busy schedules, we are open
Mon - Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
* Easy to operate controls:
- Hydraulic steering
- hydraulic braking system for compaction, with pressure gauge
- Emergency stop (stops the hydraulic system)
- Flow control valve for precise plastic overlap
- Automatic hoop starting system (when bale is loaded)
* Self-propelled traction wheels with 2 hydraulic motors
* Hoop locking system for easy film installation disengages automatically
* Hydraulic jack raised machine to get the first bale started and for easy draw bar hook up
* Complete remote control available. Run part operation from your tractor seat.
* Optional "plastic watch" stops machine when roll is empty to ensure uniform wrapping quality.
* Two 30-inch (76cm) aluminum stretchers endure consistent high tension for tighter seal.
* Hydraulic adjustable flat roller bed for square bales or v-shaped for round bales. Bale guide
centers bale and facilitates wrapping on slope.
* Capacity of 120 bales per hour
* Simple hydraulic and mechanical systems, east to use and maintain
* 13 HP Honda engine for dependable performance
* Anderson-built, including high quality laser cut parts. Some parts made of high carbon
steel (T1) for sturdiness and durability.
Overall length - NWS-660 & NWS-660E 17 ft. 9in.
Width - NWS-660 & NWS-660E 8 ft. 2 in. (2.49 m)
Weight - NWS-660 & NWS-660E 4,806 lbs (2180 kg)
Rear Tires - NWS-660 & NWS-660E 11.5 L15
Traction tires - NWS-660 & NWS-660E 29 x 12, 5 x 15
Hydraulic tailgate -(NWS-660 - NOT included) NWS-660E- Included
Hydraulic power drive & traction tires - Included
Two 30-inch (76m) aluminum stretchers - Included
Adjustable hydraulic brake system for bale compaction, with pressure gauge - Included
13 HP Honda engine with electric start and alternator - Included
Emergency hydraulic shutoff - Included
Wrap 4 x 4ft., 4 x 5ft., 5 x 5ft. Round bale (1.2 x 1.2m; 1.2 x 1.5m; 1.5 x 1.5m) - Included
* All hydraulic hoses & fittings as well as the nuts, bolts, & fastenings on our equipment are in imperial dimensions. (US & British)